Inspired by the concept of oriental rural home, we combine traditional design with urban lifestyle, and a touch of nature. Like anything handmade, this is a product of love and attention to the smallest details. This project is a home where DIY happiness begins.
From design works to way of life, Japan defines what it means by "more than meets the eye". Their gratitude towards nature and mankind is beautifully shown through delicate details in all things seemingly simple.
The beauty of architecture being as one with surrounding nature is experienced through different senses – sight, hearing, smelling and touch – in a way that is slow but lasting. The inside and outside of the house connect and flow seamlessly. No separation is felt entering from the front porch all the way to the backyard. The smooth transition makes the house feel bigger than its interior.
Common Facilities & Security
• Private Parking & Car Park
• 24-Hour Security
• Hotel Management Team & Services
There’s plenty to do
• Close to many superb beaches: Rawai; Naiharn; Laemka; Yanui; Kata and Karon.
• Only a 3-minute drive to Beach – a ferry point to the many nearby tropical islands, such as Loan Island and Coral Island. Find the freshest seafood here too! Here is where the fresh catch of the day is brought to shore before being sent off to the local markets.
• World-class sports training camps and outdoor pursuits, such as diving, surfing, kite surfing, sailing and more.
• A hang-out hub, where locals and expats meet to enjoy good food, good music and good company.
• Only a 5-min drive where there’s a collection of well known Thai boxing and martial arts training camps.
• Conveniently close to supermarkets selling imported products and produce: Tesco Lotus, Makro Food Service and Villa Market at DIY outlet Home Pro Village.
• Numerous tourist attractions, including: Chalong Temple; Tai Temple; The Big Buddha; Seashell Museum; and the iconic Phuket beauty spot, Promthep Cape.
• 10-min drive to a world-class wellness spa, Phuket Bird Park and trendy cafe dining venues
• Warm and welcoming locals